AIM
Murch786

The Naruto Collab The Naruto Collab

savai, you moron

I remember watching naruto, your part was COMPLETELY traced from the show, i even checked it just to make sure. Your part may look impressive on first glance, but it is a TOTAL JOKE! STOP STEALING, AND ANIMATE YOUR OWN STUFF. I usually don't waste my time writing a review, and haven't in a looong time, but this was so stupid that it deserved to get a bad review. Noob...

Temariix responds:

Savai's part was not traced from the show, but referenced. I dont care if you still consider this stealing or not, but I dont think that just because of your opinion of one part should you vote on the rest of the collab.

Anyway, it wont happen again in future collabs.

Thank you for the review.

The END Game? The END Game?

ooooo, Linkin Park! :)

I like Linkin Park :D. Anyways, this is an awsome submission, but the ending is... bad... I wonder why you chose to degrade your flash!

Emo? Lol-no. Emo? Lol-no.

Inglor!

He is a very influential person :P!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

I LOVE IT ITS SO ADDICTING

I LOVE THIS GAME ITS THE BEST GAME ON NG ITS SO ADDICTING I GOT ALL THE SONGS ON EASY DIFFICULTY TO GOLD 3 OF UM TO PERFECT I LOVE THIS GAME.

Linion RPG Linion RPG

it keeps gliching

this game rocks but it just keeps gliching and messing up example i do into arena finish it come out and it wont let me move at all si thats kind of messed up then i have to start over and it keeps on gliching like that

Ragnarok Tale: A-1 Ragnarok Tale: A-1

I see you are new to flashing

So, i think im gonna help you :D. For the frame after the player's attack, where you tell alex's frames to play to attack, set the condition that if alex's life > 0 then hes allowed to attack else, you just go to the story again.

Hope that helped, GOOD LUCK!

hellhound2 responds: