AIM
Murch786

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

I LOVE IT ITS SO ADDICTING

I LOVE THIS GAME ITS THE BEST GAME ON NG ITS SO ADDICTING I GOT ALL THE SONGS ON EASY DIFFICULTY TO GOLD 3 OF UM TO PERFECT I LOVE THIS GAME.

Linion RPG Linion RPG

it keeps gliching

this game rocks but it just keeps gliching and messing up example i do into arena finish it come out and it wont let me move at all si thats kind of messed up then i have to start over and it keeps on gliching like that

Ragnarok Tale: A-1 Ragnarok Tale: A-1

I see you are new to flashing

So, i think im gonna help you :D. For the frame after the player's attack, where you tell alex's frames to play to attack, set the condition that if alex's life > 0 then hes allowed to attack else, you just go to the story again.

Hope that helped, GOOD LUCK!

hellhound2 responds:

thanks for the help :)

Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

Wow!

Wow! What a great game!!

The Maze Game The Maze Game

the way to disable cheating

Stage.showMenu = false is the way to disable right click and menu showing, put it on the first frame. this game is okay just give a little more space for those spinney things.

-Movie Security Tutorial- -Movie Security Tutorial-

the way to disable right click

A Chain Reaction Game v.2 A Chain Reaction Game v.2

lol i just was playing the last version, when i saw there was a new one, yay! anyway this is really good, and i just got 2333(suck it)

A Chain Reaction Game A Chain Reaction Game

AWSOME

this is like your best(and most simplest ;P)game so far. It was very addicting, and in the end i got 952.This is a very nice game you have here :P. I wonder how complicated the hittest coding was.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

It was actually not that hard, when I embeded all the explosions into a single movie clip I only had 1 line of code in the particles for the hittest.

Gondor Gaming Challenge 2 Gondor Gaming Challenge 2

dark_toaster

just click on the moon dark_toaster :P.

Engulfer v0.9 Engulfer v0.9

a bug

you lose a few points because i just sat there for like 5 mins dodging the red guys, but then they started going away until not even red OR green guys would come anymore I am just sitting here without any guys to dodge or eat :(.

ps im on insane mode( if that has anything to do with the bug)

Aldarnc responds:

They just went? I have never seen this bug, nor has anyone ever told me of it... that should not even be possible... the enemies just dissapeared? Thats not really possible...